Thank you for booking an exhibition stall with Body & Soul Fayres. If you have any queries about the Fayre or want to check availability or any other booking detail, then please contact us by telephone or email. We will be pleased to discuss with you how to make the most of the promotional opportunity our events offer.
Bank Transfer - Bank of Scotland Sort Code: 80-20-60 Account No: 10006968
Paypal - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheque - please make payable to Body & Soul Events Ltd and send to the above address
You can book a single stall space (6’ x 6’) or a double or even larger. The cost rises proportionately for larger stalls. Trestle tables, chairs, electrical socket point and online listings on our website and social media are also provided as part of each booking.
Therapists will have space for a small table, 2 chairs and a therapy couch or treatment chair. You should book a double if you need extra space.
Every stall holder will have the opportunity to have their promotional image, contact details and link to their website featured on our website and social media. We now employ a marketing agency to manage our online presence to ensure maximum exposure for all of our exhibitors and our events.
There are several promotional services available to those not attending the Fayre but wishing to have a visible presence. This is a good opportunity to promote your service, business or workshops to a targeted audience at minimal cost.
Your publicity material will be displayed on a stall dedicated to you and your business will be placed on our website and social media - £30 per Fayre
Your Flyers will be displayed on the general leaflets table and our website and social media - £10 per Fayre
It is part of the terms and conditions of booking that you assist in publicising the Fayre on your website and social media. It is in everyone’s interest that news of the event reaches as many people as possible. We will regularly post updates on Facebook and Twitter and ask that you share and retweet as much as possible.
We look forward to seeing you at our Fayres.
- By booking a stall at Body & Soul Events Ltd Fayres you agree to the terms and conditions detailed below
- All bookings must be guaranteed with a £25 deposit and are only confirmed when this is received. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. An invoice for the remaining balance will be sent 4 weeks prior to the Fayre. All correspondence will be by email unless otherwise requested.
- Final payment is due (at the very latest) by the Friday four weeks before the Fayre. Any payments not received by this time may result in your stall being re-allocated to an exhibitor on our reserve list and your deposit being lost.
- All bookings, cancellations and / or changes to your booking, must be made in writing at least four weeks before the Fayre. Cancellations and changes received after this period will be the financial responsibility of the stallholder. If a suitable replacement stallholder cannot be found the full stall hire fee for the Fayre will still be payable.
- All types of products / therapies that you intend to offer at the Fayre must be detailed on the booking form.
- To be sure of your details appearing on our website and social media, please ensure you have submitted your booking form, publicity images and contact details at least 2 weeks before the Fayre. Whilst we will endeavour to add information received after this time it cannot be guaranteed.
- There is a maximum of one Reader per single stall OR up to two Therapists per single stall due to the space available. If larger stalls are booked then these numbers will increase proportionately.
- It is a condition of booking that you have the relevant public and professional insurance for any activities you undertake on your stall. You must send a copy of your policy with your booking.
- It is a condition of booking that you assist in publicising the Fayre on your website and social media and in any other way you deem appropriate.
- It is a condition of booking that stalls must be set up and manned by the opening time of the fayre (any unoccupied stalls may be reallocated). Stalls must not be packed up early unless by prior arrangement with the Event Managers. This is to ensure other stallholders are not disrupted and that there is no hazard to visitors. Failure to comply with this condition will result in future bookings being refused.
- To protect the reputation and viability of our events it is vital that exhibitors are courteous, friendly and professional in appearance and manner with all visitors and staff. Any behaviour considered inappropriate by the Event Managers may result in immediate dismissal from the Fayre and cancellation / refusal of future bookings.
Single Stall - £60 - Sat or Sun, £100 - Both
Double Stall - £120 Sat or Sun, £200 - Both
Unmanned Stall - £30 - Both Only
Flyer Display on table £10 Both Only
Flyer Display on table Both days plus flyer on website from week we receive your artwork to announcement date of next event - £25